The best way to minimize the transmission of diseases is to avoid exposure to other people. It’s the same when you’re avoiding contracting a virus.
The World Health Organization has released recommendations on how to reduce your risk of transmitting or coming into contact with the coronavirus, and we at You 1st Pharmacy show our support by providing you with these guidelines.
- Practice good hand hygiene. Wash your hands with warm water and soap for at least 20 seconds. You may also use hand sanitizer – which you can purchase from any Pharmacy in North Carolina – that contains at least 60% alcohol if you’re outside and don’t have access to soap and water.
- Do not touch your face, mouth, and eyes.
- The Center for Disease Control and Prevention recommends that people keep a distance of at least 6 feet from other people.
- Avoid gatherings and public places.
- If you are not feeling well, stay home and rest.
It is our goal as a Retail Pharmacy in Gastonia, North Carolina to help make sure that our clients are provided with only the best quality medical supplies and medicine that they need.