Due to the current state of the world, wearing surgical masks and other protective gear has become the new normal. We at You 1st Pharmacy puts the health and safety of our clients at top priority. Thus, we are providing you with this step-by-step guide on how to properly put on your surgical mask, which you may buy at our Retail Pharmacy in Gastonia, North Carolina.
- Wash your hands for at least 20 seconds with warm water and soap.
- Check the mask your bought from any of your Neighborhood Pharmacy for any defects, such as broken loops or tears. When done, position the colored side of the mask outward. (If present, make sure that the metallic strip at the top of your mask is placed against your nose bridge.)
- If your mask has:
- Ties: Hold the mask by its upper strings and tie it in a secure bow near the crown of your head. Next, take the bottom strings and tie it near the nape of your neck.
- Dual elastic bands: Pull both bands over your head. Secure top band near the crown of your head and the bottom band near the nape of your neck.
- Mold the metallic strip over the bridge of your nose by pressing it down with your fingers. After, pull the bottom of the mask over your mouth and chin.
Make sure your mask fits snugly on your face and avoid touching it once its in position. If it gets soiled or becomes damp, replace it with a new mask.
Get your needed medical supplies from our trusted Pharmacy in North Carolina today by visiting our website.